- MON-FRI 10:00 - 20:00
SUNDAY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Ask the Experts
Dental Caps/Crowns are a type of dental restoration placed over a tooth to cover the tooth to restore the size, shape and strength and also improve its appearance.
Dental Bridges cover or bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth. A bridge helps to prevent the teeth from moving out of place. Once the bridge is placed it works just like your natural teeth. They span the space where teeth are missing. Dental bridges help with chewing, speaking as well as maintaining the shape of your face.
Dental Crown/ Caps and Bridges are needed for following reasons:
- To protect the decayed tooth or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth.
- To restore the tooth that has been worn down
- To cover a dental implant
- To make a cosmetic modification
- To protect a root canal
- To cover a discoloured tooth
- To cover a large filling where not enough tooth structure is remaining.
There are different types of Caps/ Crowns & Bridges:
- Percelain fused to metal (PFM)
- Zirconia (metal free)
- E max
- Ultra- T
Time Taken - is case dependent.
With the support of dental lab, crowns and bridges are made using material of superior quality. We offer you up to life time warranty on crown/ bridges at affordable rates.
Cad Cam options are available in all types of crowns. These are fully computerized crowns which are superior quality than regular crowns.